Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Weekness

I have a weekness, well actually 2. I love to read when I have time. Magazines and cookbooks are my 2 weeknesses. They both are expensive. I get a few magazines thru the mail, but had to let some of them go. I also am a collector of cookbooks. I don't like to pay full price for them, but I have a few times. I will look for cookbooks at thrift stores and yard sales. I have alot of cookbooks right now. I especially like the ones from Churches and also Amish cookbooks. I will read a cookbook like a person reads a novel. I just need a place to store my cookbooks, because I have alot of them stored in a box right now. I guess I will continue to look for cookbooks at the thrifts stores.

1 comment:

  1. Try freecycle if you have one near you. People are always giving away magazines and books :)

    ReplyDelete