Friday, August 26, 2011

Another School Year

Well school started yesterday and everything went well for Amy. She is in her junior year of highschool, where has the time gone. On the first day of school all the students bring home papers to parents to look over and sign, I call that parents homework. There was a paper about School Nutrition and I looked over it and was shocked how much lunches cost. Lunch each day for a student is $2.50, so I told her she will be taking her lunch again this year. Amy says the lunches at school is not good anyway. I can remember when I was in school the school lunches were really good. When Amy was in elementary school, I would go eat lunch with her and the lunches then were good, but by the time she got into the 4th grade, the lunches started getting awful. Things are getting higher anyway. it seems like everytime I turn around, Amy needs money for something at school. I hope she don't have to have much money this year for something at school, because I don't know where it's going to come from. Living on a 28 hour a week paycheck is hard right now. Oh well, hopefully it will get better soon.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment