Sunday, March 7, 2010

Organizing

Organizing is something I need to learn more of, because I am the most unorganized person there is. My Pantry is the first thing that needs to be organized. The pantry is so full right now I need to go thru it and see what there is. I did clean it out not long ago and now it is back where i started from "MESSY". My refrigerator is cleaned out. Another area that needs work is the desk in our kitchen and the computer desk too. There is clutter on both of them. I have read books and magazine articles on organizing, but does not seem to help for to long. There is a lack of motivation on my part. There is one tip I can give though. When you start cleaning clutter from your house only work on it 15 to 20 minutes a day, so you don't get burned out.
It is also Spring cleaning time to get rid of those things that you don't need anymore. Have a yard sale or donate them to a good charity. We usually donate ours, because we do not do to well when we have yard sales. maybe that will be another subject to write about. We have already started a box to get rid of some things we don't use anymore, so we keep adding things as we clean out our cabinets.
I am trying also to start an oranizing book to keep different things in. I have a place for business cards and a place for menus to different restaurants. have a place for grocery list, to do list for that day. Have a place for names and addresses and for emergency numbers. You can make up your on things to put in your organizing book. I will try that and see how it works. A lot of times being unorganized gets me stressed out. Hopefully i will update you and tell how the organizing is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment