Monday, April 12, 2010

The Cleaning of The Computer Desk

This is something I have been putting off for some time now, cleaning of the computer desk. Actually you could not see the top of the desk, because all the paper on it. I had about everything on it, like notepads receipts, recipes, a little pocket calendar and some other things on it, and yes I found crumbs on it too. I have a little glass jar on the desk I keep pens or pencils, but when you want to write something down there's not one to be found. Oh yes another thing I found on the desk was dust. My how the dust likes my house.
Now I can see my desk again. The only thing I left on the desk, not counting the top shelf is 2 notepads, little sticky notes and a little pocket calendar and the little jar for my pens and pencils. Now we will wait and see how clean it stays this time. Until next time.
Have A Blessed Week.

1 comment: